Some things to know before you start:
- You must be a current member. You will not be able to access the application if you have not paid your annual membership dues. If you have already renewed but the system does not recognize you as paid, please contact email@example.com or call 206-623-3562
- Have some basic information on hand: study history, apprenticeship history, teaching history/frequency, average student attendance; also, if relevant, dates of teacher training program, conventions, conferences, and study in Pune
- Check out venues at https://secure.iynaus.org/assessment/venues.php
- Have your credit card available
- Note that the system will automatically save any information you enter with the press of the button "continue"; so you may work on the application one question at a time
- You may edit your content as often as you wish until you hit the "submit" button on page 14
- Once you reach screen 14, pay and hit the SUBMIT button, your application will be sent and you will no longer be able to make edits or adjustments
- Early registration does not confer an advantage for venue selection. Venue assignment is at the discretion of the Certification Coordinator.
- Prior to initiating the application process you can view a list of dates and venues and purchase the Certification Manual. Paper applications will no longer be available on our website. If you do not have access to a computer or cannot use the electronic application system, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-623-3562.
Completed applications must be submitted by May 1. Mentor and recommending forms prior to May 8.