Iyengar Yoga Menstrual Course Parts 1 & 2
Fulfills CE requirements for CIYTs and C-IAYT
(1) Discuss, demonstrate, and teach proper pre-menstrual, menstrual and post-menstrual sequences for healthy women.
(2) Discuss, demonstrate, and teach asana and pranayama variations and modifications for menses from the IYANUS Certification Manual Introductory I & II syllabi to learn how to include healthy menstruating women in general classes.
(3) Identify contraindications for menses from the Introductory I & II syllabi.
(4) Practice of asana variations and modifications for menses from the Introductory I & II syllabi, ordered in one sequence, to learn how to include healthy menstruating women in general classes.
Part 2 is for those who would like to deepen their knowledge of common conditions/pathologies of the female reproductive organs and/or who are working towards IYNAUS Intermediate Senior 1 certification to be qualified to conduct Pune style therapy classes. Also, recommended for those who assist in therapy classes.
At the conclusion of this course participants will be able to:
Practice, study, and adjust asanas and sequences/modifications for:
- Irregular menses and menstruation disorders
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Go to www.loissteinberg.com for syllabus