Yoga, Universal to All - San Diego, May 10 - 15, 2013
DON’T MISS THE CONFERENCE/CONVENTION THIS MAY IN SAN DIEGO!
Regional Conference (May 10 - 12, 2013)
The conference is open to practitioners of all levels and traditions as well as those new to yoga. Over 80 classes offered in two and a half days. Asana, Pranayama, Yoga Theory, Ayurveda and more!
- Customize your entire weekend by selecting asana and pranayama classes appropriate for your level of experience from beginner, intermediate, and advanced tracks.
- Deepen your knowledge and skills through specialty classes which include Yoga Philosophy, Yoga for Depression, Yoga for Scoliosis, Yoga for MS, Starting a Home Practice.
- Study with Birjoo Mehta, a senior Iyengar Yoga teacher from Mumbai, India, and one of the largest groups of senior Iyengar Yoga teachers ever assembled for a weekend conference.
National Teachers’ Convention (May 12 - 15, 2013)
What makes an Iyengar Yoga teacher unique? What makes you an excellent teacher? One thing our tradition shares is our emphasis on observing students and making helpful, healthy adjustments. Learn how to refine this key ingredient of Iyengar Yoga instruction at this year’s convention. During the convention you will have the opportunity to:
- Refine your teaching skills of observation and correction through hands-on adjustments.
- Come together and learn from Birjoo Mehta, a senior Iyengar Yoga teacher from Mumbai, India, and our esteemed senior U.S. teachers.
- Attend morning and afternoon mega classes taught by Birjoo Mehta followed by smaller group breakout sessions with U.S. senior teachers. Each class will focus on a different category of asana.
Room rates at the convention hotel are incredibly affordable—even more so if you pair up or share a room with other teachers. If you’ve never been to an IYNAUS convention before, make this your first. If you’ve been going to every convention since we started holding them, then you don’t want to miss out!
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!
Register at iyengarmay2013.com.