IYNAUS's mission is to spread the teachings of B. K. S. Iyengar and the Iyengar Family.
The IYNAUS Board believes that central to that mission is helping Iyengar Yoga teachers promote their classes, to inform more people about Iyengar Yoga and to bring them its unique benefits.
Our new What is Iyengar Yoga? brochure and poster are designed to help you, as an Iyengar Yoga teacher, market yourself. These marketing materials answer commonly-asked questions about yoga, while positioning Iyengar Yoga teacher certification as the gold standard — the student's guarantee of a teacher who can be trusted and a yoga experience which is safe, suitable for all ages and physical conditions, and beneficial for both body and mind.
Students are urged to "Look for the Mark" in choosing a teacher — the Iyengar Yoga Certification Mark. On the back panel of the brochure, half a page has been left open for teachers or studios to personalize the brochure with their contact information.
- Includes six full-color pages, featuring photos of Guruji and of students practicing under the guidance of a teacher.
- Fits a standard-size business envelope.
- Is printed on paper manufactured using 100% certified renewable energy and fiber from well-managed forests, including 30% recovered fiber.
- Can be downloaded FREE right now, along with the poster.
- Can be ordered from the IYNAUS Store or by calling 888-344-0434. The brochure is available in lots of 50 for $15, designed to cover the costs of printing. Mailing is an additional $5 (for fast delivery) or $3 (regular delivery). Take advantage of a discount for bulk purchases — 100 brochures for $25.
Designed by Don Gura
Written by Richard Jonas
Photos of Guruji by Lindsey Clennell, photos of class by Tom Hynes.
Thanks to Gloria Goldberg, Joan White, James Murphy.